I am a boy.
is like an iceburg: roughly 5% of it complete and awesome (I hear from others), but the remaining 95% is stuff that is just as awesome, but I can’t finish!! I don’t like this.
I am NOT going to finish this assignment because
A) It’s been too long and I’ve lost motivation
B) It’s senior year and things don’t matter as much anymore
C) I’m just gonna become a successful recording artist in a few years anyways
D) I’m too sad because since I said C) it won’t come true!!
I love to just do whatever with my music playing sort of quietly; doing it with the Goo Goo Dolls. They’re really nice C: