Same sex marriage would be disastrous to the sanctity of marriage but Kim Kardashian's 72-day publicity stunt of a marriage is something to be proud of? Really? Really?!? Seems to me like heterosexuals know how to destroy marriage and its sanctity just fine without our help.
Just one of many examples how the argument, “gays will destroy the sanctity of marriage” argument is completely insane.
"I believe in God and Jesus and all that." --my friend, Kirstie
My mom found my Tumblr post about her shipping Dean and Castiel.
- Mom: What is shipping?
- Me: Like relationSHIP, friendSHIP. But you want Dean and Castiel to be together. Basically.
- Mom: No. I just want them to kiss.
- Me: ....
- Mom: Well, make out.
- Me: .....
- Mom: Nom on each other's faces, you know.
- Me: Mom, that IS shipping.
- Mom: No, they don't need to have a relationship. They just need to kiss. And if they have sex afterwards so be it.
Five things you may be surprised to hear about me.
- I’m choosing to not participate in Halloween this year, instead I’m doing ALL the laundry.
- I have not yet seen the video about Doctor Who and the walking 500 miles bit.
- I generally love Mondays.
- I only own one pair of legit shoes; I own two pairs of shitty, five-dollar flip flops.
- I’m one notch below anorexic (recognize that starving college student status!).